Register for UDI Talk
UDI Expert Talk: How to organize the compliant implementation of the MDR? What do I have to do by when? From gap assessment to postponed deadlines
09. June 2020 / 10:00 AM (CDT)
Our new online expert series "UDI Talk" offers a forum for a variety of topics around the UDI marking of medical devices. With regard to the MDR (European Medical Device Regulation), which will be in force from May 2021, we'll discuss current requirements and answer questions.
The topic of our first UDI Talk on June 9th is:
UDI and MDR: What do I have to implement by when? How do I organize the implementation according to the regulations? From gap assessment to the current postponement of the MDR transition deadlines
- how companies can approach the implementation of the UDI according to the MDR (keyword "gap assessment")
- the relevant MDR regulations for direct part marking
- possible adjustments to the deadlines due to the latest MDR postponement
- the technical options for a UDI direct marking
Current developments are discussed promptly. Further topics are also discussed at the suggestion of the participants.
Fill in the form and register for the Webinar
Learn from our experts:
FOBA (Alltec GmbH), Global Vertical Manager Medical
Regulatory Globe GmbH, CEO
FOBA (Alltec GmbH), Sales Engineer